28.2.11

Toi et moi





You and me 
I would like to go // To the sea // Lying on the sand // Take a little air // And smell the spray // Stay again // Stay until // The body is salted // We would stay just you and me // Near here or over there // Without worthy and faithless rules // When you want, we will go // All the colours of the sky // A fill of bottles // Rhum, wine, honey // When you want, we will go // Hidden by the dunes // Between sky and sea // Steal a little peace // Choruses to the nave // Of course you'll be there // Me snuggles against you // I would tell you this dream // When you want, we will go // We would stay just you and me // Near here or over there // Without worthy and faithless rules // When you want, we will go // All the colours of the sky // A fill of bottles // Rhum, wine, honey // When you want, we will go // If we live hidden // If we live damned // And if time is counted // We frustrate our shames // Over there you can lie // Over there you can cheat // Over there we can dirty, over there // We can...be just you and me // We would stay just you and me // Near here or over there // Without worthy and faithless rules // When you want, we will go // All the colours of the sky // A fill of bottles // Rhum, wine, honey // When you want, we will go...












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: